Company: First Mile Square, LLC
Location: 710 Nepperhan Ave. Yonkers, NY 10703
Office phone number: 914-423-7777 x12
Contact person: Nichele Norman
Your child should be outside at least five (5) minutes before the pickup time.
If the student does not need to be picked up, please call First Mile Square at 914-423-7777 x12 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Company: All County BusLocation: 70 Fernbrook Street Yonkers, NY 10705
Office phone number: 914-963-9600
Contact Person: Marilyn Morales
Contact Person: Rosa Amszynski
If the student does not need to be picked up, please call All County Bus at 914-963-9600 or email email@example.com.
- Parents/Students should be ready for pick up at least ten (10) minutes prior to the scheduled pick-up time. Please note that buses are only required to wait two minutes.
- Please note actual pick-up times may vary during the first few weeks of school as drivers become familiar with their routes. Time adjustments may need to be made to allow for students being added/removed from your route.
- Unanticipated traffic patterns, construction, inclement weather and/or driver absences may cause delays.
- For afternoon drop offs, students must be met at the bus by a parent/guardian or designee. The parent/guardian must provide name(s) of those approved to receive student from the bus in the afternoon. Please have the individual provide photo ID when first taking your child off the bus.
- If the parent/guardian or designee is not at the bus stop in the afternoon, the student will be returned to the school/Board of Education.
- For lost belongings or questions related to bus lateness contact:
-In District Transportation - Mile Square: (914) 423-7777 x12
-Out of District Transportation - All County Bus: (914) 963-9600
- For general questions, inquiries or assistance, email the District transportation department at Transportation@mtvernoncsd.org or call (914) 665-5195
In District Transportation
First Mile Square
(914) 423-7777 x12