In order to help you support your child in using the district’s learning management system Schoology, we have created a path for you to have your own Schoology account that you can use to monitor your child’s schoolwork. You would set up your account using a browser but then can later access it through the Schoology App. Creating a Schoology account is
What Is Schoology?
Teachers use Schoology to post their classroom materials online; provide a safe forum for students to discuss their ideas and collaborate on projects; and to assign and collect homework electronically. It helps students stay organized and it keeps the class connected.
A Schoology Parent Account gives you access to:
- The classes and groups your child is enrolled in.
- Your child’s upcoming assignments.
- School and class announcements.
Setting up Your Account.
Your parent access code for <insert First name Last Name> is <insert Parent Code>.
Below you will find instructions on how to set up your parent account in Schoology, if you do not already have one set up
Schoology makes it easy for parents to stay involved in their children’s education.
To sign up for your Schoology Parent Account go to: www.schoology.com.
- Click Sign Up at the top of the page and choose Parent.
- Enter your Parent Access Code. The access code for <Insert First Name Last Name > is <insert Parent Code>.
- Fill out the form with your information.
- Click Register to complete.
When you use a Parent Access Code to create an account, you are automatically associated to your child. You can add additional children to your account using the Add Child button.
- Parent Access Codes are unique to each student but can be used to make multiple parent accounts. If you misplace the code, please contact your child’s teacher.
Below are two videos that can help you navigate this process.
Screencast Part 1: How to Sign up for a Schoology Parent Account (3:51)
Screencast Part 2: Schoology Parent Account Walkthrough (5:30)
For more in-depth guidance on specific Schoology features, check out Schoology’s Help Center at support.schoology.com.
Additional notes: Once parents have created a Schoology account online using a web browser, there is a Schoology App on both Android and Apple that will allow for easy access to grades and assignments. Please visit your app store for this free download and use the same user account to log-in.