|Know When to Keep Your Child Home From School:
* If his/her temperature climbs to 100F or above upon awakening.
**PLEASE KEEP YOUR CHILD HOME FOR A FULL 24 HOURS AFTER A FEVER IS GONE**
* If he/she vomits or has diarrhea 2 or more times, either during the night or in the morning before school.
* If he/she complains of a stomachache or fatigue accompanied by a cluster of other symptoms, such as fever and headache.
* If he/she breaks out in a rash.
* If he/she has a persistent cough.
* If any of the above symptoms worsen or persist for more than one day, please contact your child's physician.
* If your child has been diagnosed with a contagious medical condition, such as strep throat, please let the school nurse know so she can alert your child's class.
* If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to call the school nurse.
WHEN IN DOUBT, ACT ON THE SIDE OF CAUTION AND KEEP YOUR CHILD HOME THE EXTRA DAY, ESPECIALLY FOR PRE-KINDERGARTEN AND KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS.